Sunday, August 15, 2010

Letter from Sgt. J.Bennett

8/15/2010


Letter of Recommendation for Correctional Officer Robert McGowan


To whom it may concern,


My name is Correctional Sergeant John Bennett. I have been employed at the California Institution for Men for over 30 years. In my dealings with staff during my career I have had the privilege of working with Correctional Officer Robert McGowan. Officer McGowan is a hard working correctional officer. He has displayed his dedication to his job thru his strong work ethics and professionalism. His daily interaction with staff and inmates has always been professional, courteous and nonjudgmental. Considering the dangerousness of our profession I have always trusted his judgment. I would not hesitate to hire Officer McGowan and have him be part of my area of responsibility.


Robert is also a very dedicated Father and Husband who works hard to provide a better life for his family.


Sincerely,


Sgt. John Bennett
Chino Institution for Men
CA Dept. of Corrections



No comments:

Post a Comment

We are hoping that all of you out there will COMMENT and FOLLOW to show your support for this travesty of INJUSTICE, not only to a Peace Officer, but to innocent people across this nation.

Trying to Screw Me

Trying to Screw Me
Dont LetEm Screw YOU