Sunday, August 15, 2010

Letter from Officer C.Magallanez

Tuesday, September 22, 2009



Sept. 22, 2009
Ref: Robert McGowan


Correction Officer

To Whom It May Concern:
I, Cary Magallanez, have known Mr. Robert McGowan for about two years. I worked with him in Administration Segregation (AS). Throughout the years I have known Officer McGowan, he has been a very hard working co-worker and friend. When I was accepted into the facility, and being a woman officer, it is challenging; however, Mr. McGowan assisted me in learning the acquired duties. Mr. McGowan has treated me not only as a co-worker, but a family member. He is a very reliable, caring, respectable and a family oriented person.


Respectfully Yours,


Cary Magallanez


Correction Officer #76972

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are hoping that all of you out there will COMMENT and FOLLOW to show your support for this travesty of INJUSTICE, not only to a Peace Officer, but to innocent people across this nation.

Trying to Screw Me

Trying to Screw Me
Dont LetEm Screw YOU