Sunday, August 15, 2010

Letter from Officer C.Kurtz

California Department of Corrections & Rehabilitation


Memorandum







Monday 8/31/09
Letter of Reference for Officer Robert McGowan

To whom it may concern:


I would like to say a few things about my friend and partner officer Robert McGowan. I first met him on my first day at Chino Prison in November of 2000 after I transferred from Chuckawalla prison. He came up and introduced himself and welcomed me to CIM, and showed me around at RCC Central Facility. I felt like I was given a tour guide and I didn't even have to ask for one. For the next year we worked together on and off until January of 2002. We both assigned to the same housing unit, from then till February of 2009. I have been fortunate to get to know the real Robert McGowan at work and outside of work. Rob is a man that would give you his last dollar or his lunch if you needed it. He would go out of his way to stop and buy you lunch or dinner if you were at work working a 16 hour shift and you didn't have any food or anything to drink. When my son was born he put together a collection for a gift certificate to target and my wife and i were able to buy baby diapers and formula enough for a month. I have had parties at my house that i invited him to and he still shows up with more than a drink in hand, you would have thought he was hosting the party. If you call in sick out of the blue or if you are at work and you look tired or if something is bothering you he'll be the one to call you or ask you if everything's alright with you or your family. Robert is just Mr. dependable and reliable; you would just know he would have your back where ever, and when ever you needed it. This is just a few things of what is many that i can say about my friend Robert McGowan.


Sincerely,


Chris Kurtz
Correctional Officer @ CIM for CA Dept. of Corrections

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are hoping that all of you out there will COMMENT and FOLLOW to show your support for this travesty of INJUSTICE, not only to a Peace Officer, but to innocent people across this nation.

Trying to Screw Me

Trying to Screw Me
Dont LetEm Screw YOU