Sunday, August 15, 2010

Letter from Officer C.Lopez

Oct. 28, 2009


To Whom It May Concern,


I feel quite honored to write a reference letter for my friend, Robert McGowan. I’ve known Robert for over eight years. During that time, I’m always amazed at his level of generosity and loyalty to his family and friends.


Since meeting Robert on his first day on the job, I was amazed how quickly he was able to pick up on the tasks of his daily duties. Robert is a very professional, level-headed officer. I sometimes call him a gentle giant. Though his large build can be somewhat intimidating, yet on the other hand is quite deceiving, as Robert is one of the most kind hearted, caring, generous, and hard working persons I know. He is always smiling and laughing and can put anyone in a good mood.


In closing, he proved to be a man of good character, and good will in the eyes of all who know him.


Respectfully Yours,


Officer Carlos D. Lopez
CIM-CDCR

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are hoping that all of you out there will COMMENT and FOLLOW to show your support for this travesty of INJUSTICE, not only to a Peace Officer, but to innocent people across this nation.

Trying to Screw Me

Trying to Screw Me
Dont LetEm Screw YOU