Sunday, August 15, 2010

Letter from Officer J.Vasquez

Nov. 18, 2009
Re: Character Letter for Robert McGowan


To The Honorable Judge of the Court:



On behalf of Officer Robert McGowan, I am writing this letter to let the Court know of his character and integrity.


Having gotten to know Robert so well over the past eight years, I believe puts me in a position to provide you with an accurate assessment of his character.


As a partner, I have found Robert to be dependable, reliable, hard working, conscientious, honest and extremely competent.


To be honest, I really cannot think of anything of consequence on the negative side when it comes to Robert. I would have to say that Robert is a fine and well-balanced person.


I am happy to provide further information if required.


Very truly yours,


Jim Vasquez
Correctional Officer



No comments:

Post a Comment

We are hoping that all of you out there will COMMENT and FOLLOW to show your support for this travesty of INJUSTICE, not only to a Peace Officer, but to innocent people across this nation.

Trying to Screw Me

Trying to Screw Me
Dont LetEm Screw YOU