Sunday, August 15, 2010

Letter from Officer J.Fine

California Department of Corrections & Rehabilitation


Memorandum





Thursday August 27th, 2009

Re: Letter of Character‏ for Rob McGowan

My name is John Fine I am currently a Correctional Officer at California Institution for Men in Chino, CA. I have worked with Officer Robert McGowan for the last 6 years. Officer McGowan has come to my aide on and off duty numerous times. In 2003 I was in an off duty motorcycle accident and hospitalized I couldn't work due to the severity of my injuries officer McGowan was a partner and a friend, helping me and my family by putting together a time bank. He went around on his off duty time to fellow officers asking them to donate their vacation and holiday time so that my family and I would still receive a full check each month until I returned to work. He would also call every other day and check in with my wife and myself asking if there was anything he could do other than collect time, such as household duties etc. that I was unable to do. Robert would also offer to take me to doctor appointments for checkups and rehabilitation. Robert McGowan is not only an outstanding officer but and excellent friend my family and consider him an extended family member.


John Fine


Correctional Officer
CA Dept. of Corrections-Chino

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are hoping that all of you out there will COMMENT and FOLLOW to show your support for this travesty of INJUSTICE, not only to a Peace Officer, but to innocent people across this nation.

Trying to Screw Me

Trying to Screw Me
Dont LetEm Screw YOU