Sunday, August 15, 2010

Letter from Officer R.Sanchez

California Department of Corrections & Rehabilitation


Memorandum
Re: Letter of Reference for Officer McGowan

August 28, 2009


To whom it may concern:


I, Officer Robert M. Sanchez, have been a Correctional Officer for almost 13 years now. I originally began my career as an officer at Ironwood State Prison where during that time I worked and learned from many different officers. As I worked and learned from different types of officers I began to see different styles and began to form my own work style of performing day to day job duties.


On November 2000, I transferred to C.I.M. (Chino Institution for Men) where a few years later I met Officer Robert McGowan. Having had a few years experience, I already had an idea of the type of people I looked forward to working with. Officer McGowan is the type of officer every new officer should be lucky enough to have the honor to work with and learn from. Officer McGowan will take the time to share and teach what he knows. He will go out of his way to oversee others perform their job to ensure that it’s being performed in a safe and professional manner. Officer McGowan is a very well liked and respected Correctional Officer. He is known as a hard worker and as an officer who will come to work and be by his partner’s side to carry out what ever challenges the day may have. I have always considered Officer McGowan the type of Officer and partner I consider a friend. I believe that Officer McGowan is a honest and loyal person, as well as a proud and professional asset to the Department of Corrections and Rehabilitations.


Thank You,


Correctional Officer Robert M. Sanchez
CA Dept. of Corrections-Chino

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are hoping that all of you out there will COMMENT and FOLLOW to show your support for this travesty of INJUSTICE, not only to a Peace Officer, but to innocent people across this nation.

Trying to Screw Me

Trying to Screw Me
Dont LetEm Screw YOU