Sunday, August 15, 2010

Letter from Officer P.Cholakyan

Tuesday, 22 2009


Re: Robert McGowan
Case No. CR 07-123 R


To Whom It May Concern:


My name is Patrick Cholakyan; I have been working for the California Department of Corrections for 4 years and 3 ½ of those years at the California Institute for Men (CIM), in Chino. I have known Officer McGowan for some time at CIM. Officer McGowan in one of the most exampilinary Officer’s that CIM has. He is very dedicated to his work and his family. He is the partner that I would want to work with at all times. Officer McGowan is a very fair, honest, respectful officer. I have worked with him numerous times and he always and he always surprised me by his knowledge towards our job, his leadership skills to his younger peer’s and his over all good family values. He is a very excellent asset to this department and CIM.


All this is not only because of his over 11 years of service to this department, but him being a general good human being. Every time I worked with him I tried to learn from him. I would consider him as a big brother for me who I always look up to. Officer McGowan was one of the first officers when I started working at CIM who showed me the lay out and the way things worked and basically took me under his wing and I personally thank him for that.


I hope his wishes become true and God watches over him and his family who have already been through a lot.


Thank you for your time and consideration in reading this letter.


Thank you,


Officer Patrick Cholakyan



No comments:

Post a Comment

We are hoping that all of you out there will COMMENT and FOLLOW to show your support for this travesty of INJUSTICE, not only to a Peace Officer, but to innocent people across this nation.

Trying to Screw Me

Trying to Screw Me
Dont LetEm Screw YOU