Friday, July 23, 2010

Letter from Officer C.Glasgow

State of California-Dept. of Corrections and Rehabilitation

Wednesday, 23rd,Sept. 2009

Re: Robert McGowan
Case No. CR 07-123 R

To Whom It May Concern:


I am writing this letter on behalf of Robert McGowan, I have had the pleasure of knowing him for approximately 9 years.


When I first started at the California Institute for Men (CIM), Chino, I was a medical technical assistant (MTA), which is a nurse with some custody training. Officer McGowan was an officer, who was always one of the first officers to offer to walk with me on the tiers, so I could pass medication to the inmates.


Officer McGowan was always very polite, I don’t ever remember him even raising his voice to anyone, he could be stern at times but still it was always with respect.


As an MTA I noticed that all his partners and even the inmates had a respect for him that few others could hope to receive, because of the way he talked, respected and cared for others.


Now that I am an officer I see even more why his partners respected him so much, he always puts everyone before himself, and is willing to lend a helping hand, he is someone that you would go looking for if you needed advice and wanted the truth, without the sugar coating. McGowan is someone who can talk to anyone and everyone and they feel comfortable. In general McGowan is a genuinely good person.


Thank you for your time that you have taken to read this letter. I hope you can see the real Officer McGowan, the one I see.


Correctional Officer
C. Glasgow / West

1 comment:

We are hoping that all of you out there will COMMENT and FOLLOW to show your support for this travesty of INJUSTICE, not only to a Peace Officer, but to innocent people across this nation.

Trying to Screw Me

Trying to Screw Me
Dont LetEm Screw YOU