Friday, July 23, 2010

Letter from Officer A.Resendez

CA Dept. or Corrections and Rehabilitation
Tuesday, 22 2009

Re: Robert McGowan
Case No. CR 07-123 R

To Whom It May Concern:


I am personally writing this letter in regards of Correctional Officer Robert McGowan. I have known McGowan for over 10 years and have worked with him numerous times in various positions throughout my career at the California Institute for Men (CIM), Chino.


I can personally say that McGowan is a very honorable and respeful person to be associated with. He is the type of person that will go out of his way to help you out under any circumstances in an unselfish manner.


I can recall one instance that I will never forget. I had forgotten my off duty weapon at home and had to put gas in my vehicle after a 3rd watch shift (at the time 4pm – 12 pm). McGowan went out of his way and followed me to the gas station and waited with me while I put gasoline in my vehicle and to safely leave the area. McGowan did not have to do this for me, also considering he had to be back in the morning at 8am.


He always makes sure to put others first, before himself. For his unselfish act of compassion for me I am personally forever grateful to him.


I can say for myself as well as others that know McGowan that he is a good person!


I ask of you to consider this letter in any actions and/or decisions that you may make about officer McGowan that could forever change his life and the life’s of his family and friends.


I sincerely thank you for taking the time to read this letter.


Sincerely,


Correctional Officer
A. Resendez



No comments:

Post a Comment

We are hoping that all of you out there will COMMENT and FOLLOW to show your support for this travesty of INJUSTICE, not only to a Peace Officer, but to innocent people across this nation.

Trying to Screw Me

Trying to Screw Me
Dont LetEm Screw YOU