Friday, July 23, 2010

Letter from Officer J.Cenderelli

California Department of Corrections & Rehabilitation

Wednesday Sept. 2nd, 2009

Reference Letter for Officer McGowan
I have known Correctional Officer Rob McGowan for approximately 18 months. In the 18 months I have known Mr. McGowan he has always been the utmost helpful to newer Officers like myself and has always maintained the highest professionalism when dealing with all situations inside the Institution. Officer McGowan has always been there to answer any and all questions dealing with the job as well as personal issues. Every time I worked with Officer McGowan I observed the way he dealt with all inmates he had a professional repor with some of the most dangerous convicted felons in the states system. He is respected by staff as well as inmates. When I worked with Officer McGowan I always felt confident that I would be going home safe that night to my family. Officer McGowan is truly a valuable asset to CDCR as well as C.I.M.


James M. Cenderelli


Correctional Officer
California Institution for Men

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again James! We are sending yours and the others out starting today to those who can help. Please up the fight! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

We are hoping that all of you out there will COMMENT and FOLLOW to show your support for this travesty of INJUSTICE, not only to a Peace Officer, but to innocent people across this nation.

Trying to Screw Me

Trying to Screw Me
Dont LetEm Screw YOU