Sunday, August 15, 2010

Letter from Officer P.Vanderford

Sept. 3rd, 2009

Memorandum
Re: Letter of Recommendation for Rob McGowan


To Whom It May Concern,


First and foremost thank you for taking the time to read this letter. My name is Peter Vanderford. I am a Correctional Officer at California Institution for Men in Chino California. I am writing this letter in regard to the Federal case against Robert McGowan. I have had the honor and pleasure to not only work side by side with Mr. McGowan at CIM, but also be trained by him. I have currently been with CDCR for three years. My first year in a half in the department I worked in the same unit as Mr. McGowan. Mr. McGowan is known as a hard working, dedicated and fair Correctional Officer. Mr. McGowan not only has this reputation with his fellow co- workers, but with inmates as well.


It is unfortunate that these allegations have been made about Mr. McGowan. This man has dedicated his life to this profession. What Mr. McGowan has gone through, and is going through is every Correctional Officer's worst nightmare. I would ask you to please help end this nightmare for not only Mr. McGowan but his family as well.


Peter Vanderford


Correctional Officer
CA Dept. of Corrections-Chino
California Department of Corrections & Rehabilitation

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are hoping that all of you out there will COMMENT and FOLLOW to show your support for this travesty of INJUSTICE, not only to a Peace Officer, but to innocent people across this nation.

Trying to Screw Me

Trying to Screw Me
Dont LetEm Screw YOU