Sunday, August 15, 2010

Letter from Officer N.Lomeli

September 18, 2009

Re: Character Letter for Robert McGowan

To Whom It May Concern:


My name is Nathan Lomeli. I have been employed by the Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation for over 12 years. I am writing this letter on behalf of Correctional Officer Robert McGowan.


I have known Officer McGowan for approximately 4 years since I transferred to California Institute for Men State Prison (CIM) from California Training Facility State Prison (CTF) in Soledad, California. In my dealings and working with Officer McGowan it is apparent, in his attitude and demeanor, that he is a positive person and enjoys, his job. He gets along with all he works and comes in contact with. On a personal level, I admire his strength, determination and dependability to achieve any task set before him. He is professional, a true leader and an example to all employees working for the department of Corrections and Rehabilitation. While working, numerous times, along side with Officer McGowan, I have always noticed him to be a professional, levelheaded and respectful with interactions and dealings with both staff and inmates. I have never seen him lose his composure nor have I seen him conduct himself in an unprofessional manner.


The reason I feel compelled to write this letter on Officer McGowan’s behalf is because it comes to me as a great shock to hear McGowan’s pending, involuntary separation from state service. I have to question, how could this happen to someone with such good character and integrity? I see qualities in McGowan that are rare. He is a good example of a loyal and dependable employee. He is a good example of a friend that is always available and ready to help whenever anyone has a need.


In closing, I ask that a less severe disposition be administered, so McGowan‘s separation from service does not happen. His Administrative Leave is still a loss felt throughout CIM by all those who’ve known and worked with him.


I also ask that he not be sentenced for any of these accusations that were not proven within his trial. Thank you for your time and consideration.


Respectfully Submitted,


Officer Nathan Lomeli
Chino Instution for Men

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are hoping that all of you out there will COMMENT and FOLLOW to show your support for this travesty of INJUSTICE, not only to a Peace Officer, but to innocent people across this nation.

Trying to Screw Me

Trying to Screw Me
Dont LetEm Screw YOU