Sunday, August 15, 2010

Letter from Officer E.Santana

Saturday, 26 2009


Re: Robert McGowan
Case No. CR 07-123 R


To Whom It May Concern:


I am writing this letter on behalf of a partner and more important, a friend of mine, Robert McGowan. I met Officer McGowan when I transferred to C.I.M in 2004 from another institution. Being brand new to C.I.M, and relatively new to the department, he immediately took me, and guided me into the right direction and always assisted me with anything I ever had a question about. To this day, I am grateful to Officer McGowan with respects to how he helped me develop in my career and in turn I try my best to do the same with fellow new officers. Officer McGowan is a well respected officer and has displayed nothing but professionalism, good ethics, honesty, and most importantly been a great partner.


I appreciate your time in reading this and hope you take into considerations when making your decision.


Thank you,


Ernest Santana Jr.
Correctional Officer CIM

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are hoping that all of you out there will COMMENT and FOLLOW to show your support for this travesty of INJUSTICE, not only to a Peace Officer, but to innocent people across this nation.

Trying to Screw Me

Trying to Screw Me
Dont LetEm Screw YOU