Friday, July 23, 2010

Letter from Officer A.Espinal

California Department of Corrections & Rehabilitation

Memorandum

8/27/09

Re: Letter of Reference for Officer Rob McGowan

To whom it may concern,


I have known Officer McGowan now for approximately 7 years now. Since I’ve known him he has been nothing less then professional at all times with his co-workers and inmates. He has been a role model to younger Officers, and an asset to the Department of Corrections. I appreciate Officer McGowan on a personal level for always helping and teaching me when I needed it, he has always been there when I had a question about work and never hesitated to help me or the rest of his co-workers.


Thank you,


Officer Antonio Espinal (CDCR CIM)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are hoping that all of you out there will COMMENT and FOLLOW to show your support for this travesty of INJUSTICE, not only to a Peace Officer, but to innocent people across this nation.

Trying to Screw Me

Trying to Screw Me
Dont LetEm Screw YOU